Travel agency or any small business what you are building? This is a very important
question of how you can successfully build or grow something without having a vision
of what it will be like when it is completed.
As a business advisor, travel agency I have asked this question: Do you know what your
Will it be seen in five years? “What I have discovered business travel agency is this.
Most business owners cannot formulate even three areas clearly to answer this
question. On the contrary, travel agency their clear vision of what their business
will look like five years into the future can set you on track. Towards greatness
clarity of the future = maximum success Why?
Because motivation, desire, perseverance and overcoming any obstacle happens
naturally when business travel agency your vision is clear of what you want. Your
clear vision is the starting point for greatness. It should inspire you, travel agency
motivate you and prove you right. The reason for this is crucial to knowing “why”
you are creating this game. What is your motivator?
Creating a list of why you do business is your first step. I encourage you to get to
twenty-five things, business travel agency if possible. Having a clear vision is simply
putting YOU and your company ideal for the future. Planning your ideal business
is an excellent and powerful exercise, travel agency and I know you will benefit
greatly from this exercise.
Direction and clarity equate to future success
Think of time x years. I think five years is a perfect starting point as it is easy to
see and not too far into the future. Do you try to visualize in detail what your
business is like? Travel agency The more details the better. Think big, speak up,
and don’t be too conservative. Create your ideal business.
Can you see it clearly already? If not, it helps to crystallize it for printing on paper.
Take the time to reflect and travel agency answer business travel agency these
questions below. Going through this process can be the foundation of clarity and
give your work life real purpose. Remember that direction and clarity equate to future success.
- How big is your business? The number of clients, annual turnover, and annual
- profit generated, business travel agency your income … What is the value of your
- business at this time and place? And why would someone else buy your business?
- How is your business physically? Where is your company located? Do you have
- multiple locations?
business different from the competition
- Why is your business different from the competition, what makes it unique? What
- makes you better business travel agency at what you do? What products and
- services do you offer and at what prices / rates? What kind of customer service do you offer?
- How is your organization in your company? How many employees do you have?
- What roles do they play? Do you have additional partners / minor partners?
- Howrole do you play in the company? How many hours you work?
- How many days do you work? What are some of the common traits
- and characteristics of your employees? What is the culture like in your company?
- Who is your target market? Describe business travel agency your ideal clients?
- Why is a customer excited about your business? How are you perceived in business?
- What functional areas of your company’s system are systematized with processes and procedures? Be specific.
- What outsourcing do you know and in what areas of your business trips?
- How do you market your business, what are the main methods / strategies
- you use to market your practice? What percentage of your new clients come
- from client referrals? business travel agency How do you make sure your clients
- provide references? Where else do you get referrals? With what type of
- companies do you collaborate in referrals? Is there a company with which you have strategic alliances?
- What is your exit strategy? Do you sell to new owners, existing partners? How
- much do you famine to sell it for? Do you want to take advantage of your business to generate passive income?